If you haven’t set up the SDK yet, make sure to go through those directions first. You’ll need to add the Core library to the app before using the specific feature API or custom model. Follow iOS setup or Android setup directions.
Use Style Transfer to bring real-time artistic style transfer to your apps. Transform photos into masterpieces painted by history’s greatest artists. Models run in real-time so you can create great experiences.
Stable Style Transfer
Visually stabilized style transfer creates beautiful continuity between frames. This model is available in the Premium plan.
Choose from 11 different styles, many replicating styles of famous paintings:
- Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
- The Scream by Edvard Munch
- The Poppy Field by Claude Monet
- Bicentennial Print from America: The Third Century by Roy Lichtenstein
- Les Femmes d’Alger by Picasso
- Head of a Clown by Joseph Kutter
- Horses on the Seashore by Giorgio de Chirico
- The Trial by Sidney Nolan
- Ritmo Plastico by Gino Severini
- A view through a kaleidoscope.
- Pink and blue rhombuses style.
We provide 11 styles ready to use. Add your own trained styles to access unlimited creativity. Training notebooks are available to start from.
The Style Transfer feature makes predictions completely on-device. No internet connection is required to transform images or video into a Van Goh painting.
Live Video Performance
Style Transfer is designed to run on live video with a fast frame rate. Exact FPS performance varies depending on device, but it should be possible to run this feature on live video on modern mobile devices.